In the World Wide Web marketplace it is becoming
increasingly important for any company or
individual to update their websites rapidly by
keeping the content and products of their website
fresh and new. Over time the content, products,
reports, articles, newsletters of any given
website needs to be updated, managing this content
becomes an increasingly tedious and difficult job.
The information of a website often gets out dated
or it regularly requires updation with the latest
information of the company incurring a regular
cost of hiring a professional company to do the
regular web updates. The ideal solution to cut
back the regular cost of web-maintenance is to
implement a content management system.
management system is a versatile web-based
application which can be successfully integrated
with a websites and allows the website owners /
administrators to manage the website from a user
friendly interface. The website owners /
administrators have total control over the content
and structure of the website by updating
everything on their website easily, including text
mater, images and reports, even audio and video
video and audio files. The user friendly content
management system can be controlled and managed by
any person to with practically no technical
know-how of HTML, File Transfer Protocol or other
web based skills.
Advantages of a Content Management
- Save time and money to improve your
- Update content of your website
- Update reports, images on the website
- Increase sales by adding new products
- Get repeated visits by keeping up-to-date
Features of a Content Management
- CSS and W3C
- Web Browser based content creation and
- Extendable Categories and Sub-categories
to organize the content.
- Administrative and User Group control.
- Manage media files like images, video,
audio in folders.
- Scheduler to execute time-bound
- Features like news, polls, link directory
for enhanced functionality.
- Extensive reporting to measure database
- Content Caching to optimize resources of
- Search Engine Friendly URL's and
"Meta Data" support for SEO.
- Use of RSS technology to facilitate
movement of content with partner websites and
Apex offers its expertise and knowledge of
developing Content management systems in
etc. Be it a
community portal, company website, intranet or an
ecommerce site, our software professionals can
provide flexible solutions and time bound
deliveries according to the client’s
specific requirements. We can develop a
professional CMS interface to easily blend with
the existing software or even any third party
To test and judge our abilities Please use the Form to ask for a FREE
of your project. To know more
about the services provided and a cost proposal
send in an email at email@example.com.